Currently I'm on a trip of a life time for the next year - living and travelling around Mexico and Central America with quick stops to Kenya and UAE helping those in need and trying to make a difference one step at a time. Please follow me while I take my journey to places such as Nairobi, Dubai, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua to show you inside a world that many of you never knew existed and recognize individuals and Organizations that sacrifice so much in order to help animals and human beings. I will be volunteering mainly with Animal Rescue Groups, Orphanages and Women Shelters along the way - posting stories, pictures and videos of my experiences throughout. There is so much to the world outside of North America, please follow me in my journey...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RIP Tobi - Forever Missed & Loved

Tobi at his 15th Birthday Party. RIP Sweetheart (09/21/1994 - 01/11/2010)

As many of you are already aware - these last few weeks have been especially hard for me. On Jan 11th, 2010 – with my family by his side at our house in Toronto (I was the only member not there – and was devestated just as much) – Tobi said one final goodbye. My brother bought him a Big Mac as his last meal and very painlessly the vet ended Tobi’s suffering. Tobi was a member of our family for almost 16 years – there are no words to describe the impact he had on all of us. His presence was so positive and calming – and he taught us the true meaning of loyalty. Whenever we were sad…Tobi was there to lay beside us…whenever I was in trouble…Tobi never judged me…when we needed a distraction…Tobi was ready to play…whenever my family needed positive energy….his presence was always there. Tobi's spirit will always stay with me as I go on to rescue other animals and his memory will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment