Currently I'm on a trip of a life time for the next year - living and travelling around Mexico and Central America with quick stops to Kenya and UAE helping those in need and trying to make a difference one step at a time. Please follow me while I take my journey to places such as Nairobi, Dubai, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua to show you inside a world that many of you never knew existed and recognize individuals and Organizations that sacrifice so much in order to help animals and human beings. I will be volunteering mainly with Animal Rescue Groups, Orphanages and Women Shelters along the way - posting stories, pictures and videos of my experiences throughout. There is so much to the world outside of North America, please follow me in my journey...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its Been Awhile......

To all of you who have been following my blog - Im extremely sorry that I have not updated my profile in nearly 5 months. So much has happened since the end of March. Not only have I been to Africa and back as well moved on from Mexico, but our beloved doggies, Katya and Carmen have found their loving homes in Canada (stories to follow).

Currently Im on my journey throughout Central America (visiting Guatemala at the moment) already ticking Belize off the list of places visited. My trip around Central America is scheduled to finish the end of Aug in Panama where I will then be jet setting to the UK. Please bare with me this week as I update the last 5 months of my travels and bring you back up to speed with my current status.

No comments:

Post a Comment