Currently I'm on a trip of a life time for the next year - living and travelling around Mexico and Central America with quick stops to Kenya and UAE helping those in need and trying to make a difference one step at a time. Please follow me while I take my journey to places such as Nairobi, Dubai, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua to show you inside a world that many of you never knew existed and recognize individuals and Organizations that sacrifice so much in order to help animals and human beings. I will be volunteering mainly with Animal Rescue Groups, Orphanages and Women Shelters along the way - posting stories, pictures and videos of my experiences throughout. There is so much to the world outside of North America, please follow me in my journey...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Katya is looking for her forever home.........


How could one just drop their two dogs off at the Beauty Salon and never come back for them - sadly this happens alot and thanks to The Peanut Pet Shelter - that afternoon when two sisters - Katya and Sara were dropped off at the Salon to get groomed and their owner never came back - Andy and Jen came to their rescue. Katya has been at the shelter for over six months - and although many of the dogs have been at the shelter much longer than her - Katya was in need of some one on one care so I asked to be her foster mommy. The orginal plan was to only foster her for a short period - however of course that plan changed once I spent only a few moments with her outside of the shelter. Katya is indeed one big sweetheart. We think she is about two years old and is a Shepard Mix, weighing in at about 40 pounds. She loves other animals and is very affectionate with people/children. Katya does not need a leash (even though I put her on it from time to time just to be safe) as she stays by my side our entire time on walks. Katya never whines or barks and loves to play and look up at me with her big eyes and give me kisses. Katya is in need of wonderful home since she is such a wonderful girl. She will be spayed in the near future and up to date on her shots. This girl is full of love and is looking for the right person/family to give it to. Katya, as well, has managed to worm her way to my heart. Katya is so loyal and affectionate and deserves to be spoiled rotten. If you are interested or know of anyone who may be interested in Katya please email me at ashley_hyslop@hotmail.com - Cross Boarder adoptions are so easy and everything will be arranged to get this little girl to you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment