Currently I'm on a trip of a life time for the next year - living and travelling around Mexico and Central America with quick stops to Kenya and UAE helping those in need and trying to make a difference one step at a time. Please follow me while I take my journey to places such as Nairobi, Dubai, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua to show you inside a world that many of you never knew existed and recognize individuals and Organizations that sacrifice so much in order to help animals and human beings. I will be volunteering mainly with Animal Rescue Groups, Orphanages and Women Shelters along the way - posting stories, pictures and videos of my experiences throughout. There is so much to the world outside of North America, please follow me in my journey...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A NEW concern that is approaching quickly in Mexico

The affordable drug used to safely and humanly put the dogs to sleep (at the Perrera) has recently been deemed illegal in Mexico. EVERYONE is greatly concerned about this. It will be very expensive to use a different type of drug to continue the humane Euthanasia. For the time being, Peanuts Pet Shelter managed to locate some of the needed drug. Together with the municipal vet the founders of the Animal Organizations are trying to find a solution to this! Please stay tuned for updates on this situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment